Wednesday 17 May 2017

Work-It


It has been established that we have a problem, not only in our own country but it is really a global problem. The belief that because you're a unequivocal size or certain image, one's not  worthy of any kind of fashion. You couldn't possibly look "seasoned" in more up to date pieces. I know plenty of petite girls who struggle to find clothing that not only fit them, but that looks good. 

With summer just around the corner, we’re all currently on the lookout for the perfect component that ticks both the boxes of beach and office wear. This is when we usually turn to the shirt dress. With a perfect balance between smart and casual, it’s a must-have for any girl this summer-I know now you may ask the dilemma of online shopping. Darling over the years I've understood what gems one can find while thrift shopping and online finds. These are really my go-to places to shop. So while I have the disadvantage of not having options to shop last minute I have to plan everything before. Being organized and planning definitely has a lot more perks than you can imagine. Scout for thrift finds on the most unusual picks (friends of your closet).
Coming to work wear, I have the advantage to be in a profession where I could possibly wear anything till it abides the decorum. But when it comes to other ladies -most of us winning at corporate lives, we want our options to be open. Online shopping is a boon when one knows their sizes perfectly and with the advent of new websites dedicated to plus size wear, it's a winning streak. Calae has the perfect options available in various blends of work and leisure wear. The dress I'm wearing in this post is perfect for Friday Dressing. 







The shirtdress is a great addition to your wardrobe with collars and seams that can fold to your comfort. The hemline hits right at my knee which makes it a comfort worthy to wear anywhere really. I paired mine with metallic oxfords from Wanderlust and acrylic studs from Eristona.
                                                          



 You can pair with a blazer and comfortable shoes in the morning and pack some heels with you for cocktails in the evening. So gone are the days of bringing another set of change with you to the work, and find your favorite staple at Calae instead!



My hair was done up by my bestie Sanky ( you can catch all the BTS on my Instastory) and makeup was a very refreshing summer colours by Chetan Karkhanis. Sans any liner and tons of lashes makes it so much more doable. I wore a creamy lipstick after ages thanks to Chetan. How do you like my look and what would you wear the shirtdress with?
Hugs my darlings

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment