Thursday 8 June 2017

Take Back The Beach ft. Vajor


Hello my unicorn peeps,

I, like every other millennial of this generation, dreams upon a dream vacay every 2 months really! Besides feeling insane on a holiday I really feel like I have my S*** pulled together. Well, I managed a quick extended vacay to Goa. Thank you for amazing response on my instatories, I read all your replies and spoke to most of you darlings.
if I can manage to take one moment today I know from my own experience that one has to allow for insecurity, mixed emotions, and even outright negative feelings. Expecting to make the switch from self-loathing to total, unblemished self-love as obstructive — sophistry in a different form.


Ariel Winters really inspired me to Dwell in the movement and well this beautiful post is absolutely upfront. You can read the full interview here http://www.refinery29.com/2017/05/156417/ariel-winter-body-confidence-interview

Not apologizing for my rack, not for being dirty in sand or just how messy my hair is.
I loved every moment of being on the beach, absolutely having no regrets to love myself.

I paired my Turuoise Lace Kimono cover-up from Vajor with tie up cami and fun polka dotted shorts, the whole idea was to have fun while you are at it. The cover-up is not just for beaches but for places. I wore it o lounge at clubs and can't wait to pair it up with some boot cut denim and slinky cami with longer chains for day brunches. I love the tangerine color and how well the fringe matches my hair.Shop the look here.










Would be sharing more from escapades, watch out this space for more.And Let me know how do you like the post?
See you soon
XOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment