Sunday 2 March 2014

Spotlight of the Week- Manya Sharma

Good evening my peach schnapps. I know it has become a routine me apologising and getting back to square. It’s been an extremely busy start to the year and I 'm barely managing to keep the ends from snapping. You've all been such amazing dolls It really just wants me to make up to guys more. Thank you once again! Let me rant no more and finally talk about whose on spotlight this week.
“Manya Sharma”
Manya is our geek chic fashionista all of 20 aspiring to make it big in textiles. Our rocker chic instinct mixed inebriety with the nerd sportswear made me want to feature her on the blog.
Instead of pairing a traditional crop top she decided to don blazer sans the top over the leather mini overalls.
Completed the look with high top sneakers quilted wedgies, faux leather sling and nerd glasses.

.




Wardrobe courtesy:
Wardrobe and Wedgies FOREVER 21,Sling Bag from Van Huesen Blazer
(a great find from Sarojini Nagar) and thrifted glasses.

What we like about the look?
 We love the idea how she is keeping it breezy wearing this form fitted blazer to add shape to the entire siloutte. Her.Her tattoos get her extra brownie points.


Score on Chic-O-Meter
8.5/10 
To send in your entries please inbox your look and we might just feature you.
Keeping up with traditions I’ll see you seen in my next post.

Till then
XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment