Monday 11 July 2016

Stay Weird,Stay Organic-An Ancient Living Association



I often rave about beauty items that have impressively long ingredients list with various natural extract and oils on my snapchat. Plum cosmetics has been one such brand I've been consistently using over a year now so is Body Shop and Kama Ayurveda! However I have noticed is that many of my top favorite top beauty items that I turn to without having any problems with my skin actually contain only certain ingredients:

Being a big believer that scents can affect our mood, I often (sometimes even subconsciously) choose scents that are calm and not overpowering.
The best creations happen when you love and believe in something so much it becomes the way of living.

Okay, people. It’s time to start paying attention to what you’re putting on your face. There are some really unhealthy things in the makeup products you use every day… and ingredients like pthalates, parabens and lead that have been linked to cancer, hormonal imbalances and skin problems. 


Kalyani Ji happens to be a mutual friend that I met at a very culturally auspicious space in Hyderabad. They had a small pop up shop at the space carrying their varied products. Now I was extremely apprehensive about trying any skincare really, Let alone buying something i saw for the very first time. I had a major adult acne issue going as I couldn’t cope up much with hyderabad weather and change in food. I picked up their face pack for acne, now I’m not the religious kinds at all when it comes to makeup or skincare. But 2016 I happened to take a resolution less of makeup and more of skincare. I used the pack over my entire face with Amritam rose water from Good Earth and really didn’t feel much of a difference. So I added the mud pack to my face wash every morning and started using as  light scrub.Well there were no visible changes so far!
I re-read the instruction time and again which said it was only to be applied as a spot treatment  but then who cared about the rules.

With the onset of my menses the acne were acting up and I decided to give the spot treatment a try. Voila! The next morning the acne not only visibly shrunk but there was no pus too! I have been religiously using it since then and follow with a C-T-M routine. My skin is visibly clearer but also supple to say the least.




Let’s talk about the Journey of Ancient Living so far.Ancient Living has a legendary heritage of 4 generations of wise people living in close contact with a farming and eco-system.

About the brand 

Coming from this lineage, Mr B.N. Rao is extremely passionate about sustainable organic farming. He spent over 4 decades on his farm  growing different species of medicinal herbs and aromatic plants.
Growing up on her family farm, Kalyani Gongi , daughter of Mr Rao, was surrounded by rich and bountiful nature, that made her a very ecologically sensitive person. Her father imparted valuable knowledge about the healing qualities of various herbs growing on their farm. That instilled a deep sense of wonder and gratitude to Mother Earth.
She was inspired by the way Indians lived in the ancient bygone times and made efforts to find out the long lost Ayurvedic secrets of skin, hair and health care. Ancient Living was founded by her in 2010 to cater to eco conscious customers who value organic Ayurvedic products made out of farm fresh herbs and essential oils. The first batch of skin and hair care products were made from farm grown produce utilizing ancient Ayurvedic recipes. While most of the herbs came straight out of the farm, few others were sourced from other sustainable Organic farms. As our eco sensitive customer base and product line grew exponentially we started procuring our raw materials from other organic farmers across India. We are grateful to our farmers whose untiring efforts generate the best organic produce.








Now about the products and what I’m including in this giveaway!
I will be giving out two boxes containing different products each along with a goodies bag from AL.
I personally use them hence I had really love for you guys to try!
1.Ancient Living Manjistha Face wash
2. Basil Essential Oil  -The Oil Of Good Health
3. Organic Tulasi & Neem face pack
4. A variant of Soaps like
      I.            Neem & Lemon Luxury Handmade Soap
   II.            Orange Luxury Handmade Soap
III.            The multani mitti soap

So here are the Giveaway Rules:

I had really like to make it simple.

1.You got to like The Facebook page for Plump to Pretty & Ancient Living to be eligible in the contest.
2.Brownie points if you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat.

3.Have to tag 2 of your best friends and tell me why you want your friends to have it.
That’s it once you have completed all the steps just comment DONE on the facebook post.I will choose the winner on 20th July 2016.All the love and luck to you my darlings.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment