Thursday 5 July 2018

My quick escapade with Beach Box Hotel




I had the opportunity to get away for a few days –The Bali fever really hasn’t worn off. During my time here in goa I had the opportunity to experience this new property. The All American style motel is upcycled from shipping containers. The detailing about this place is amazing -everything is basically up-cycled and the attention to detail is surprisingly very integral and aware of the space. They have some really good workshop coming up and even an up-cycled shop which you should keep a keen eye on.
The red pool was my sole reason to book the place at first, it as picturesque as it looks. It is smaller in size than it appears to be in the picture but it was definitely a different experience to take a dip in may I say, blood pool. The superior room was my comfort level with the absolutely adorable copper lined bathroom.
 Talking about the location, the resort sits along the picturesque Baga River, on the seaward side of Baga Bridge (may I say the right side of Baga and away from the hustle bustle). I particularly liked it sitting between Baga- Arpora lane.

I have to appreciate the restro-bar way beyond! It completely exceeded my expectation, take advantage of that offseason and connect with the restro staff - You will be served exquisite Goan styled meals or for that matter even juicy burgers! Just make sure whenever you are ordering the seafood you ask them a day prior so that they procure the catch according to your liking and marinate it well.
My must-order here is the Prawns Tawa and Rava Fish Fry, also the chicken burger in BBQ sauce! The cocktails are so well priced and the bartender makes it extremely well. I also could make a tiny bit recommendation here with the Pirate's Dream, Vanilla Sky & Good 'Ol Shantaram!.

I think we can do better in terms of lighting - like's there's ample of lighting once you open their large windows which I don't think enable you enough privacy. So lighting - better white light can be installed above the dresser. Windows could have been on the other side of the container which could have given more sunlight and privacy!
Summing it all up I cannot wait to go back for their food and a dip into the red pool.
I'm absolutely looking forward to their new property "River Deck" which should be completed soon and can't wait to be back. Keep up the great work team and thank you for making our stay so comfortable. In an off season as the monsoons I couldn't have chosen a better place, better recommendations to make the most of my short stay! Looking forward to see you soon.
XOXO
p.s. Here's the link of the website my pictures don't do justice to the place, see it for yourself. Also you can catch me on Instagram for more BTS of the Hotel.















No comments:

Post a Comment