Sunday 22 December 2013

Animal Instincts

Good morning my cinnamon buns! The day 4 outfit is here. I haven’t had enough of the winter clothing ever  since I witnessed snow in Kashmir! Cutting back to Mumbai I hardly get to wear jumper, but its that time again the morning and evening can get really chilly. So yes a leather coat over the shoulder might just survive!














Maxi dresses are the most comfortable dresses one can wear throughout holiday season, I mean c'mon who doesn't need to hide that little tummy after good butter chicken: P
I toughened up this laidback Maxi with embellishments on the bust area with brown Moto leather jacket and black boots. Yes I firmly break fashion rules ,so here we've mixed Brown+Black +Animal prints. Animal Prints can get a bit overwhelming so be careful while choosing your prints depending on  your body type, like a red lipstick there's an animal print for everyone. I really liked this dress because the maxi is in a very muted greyhound hue with a medium sized prints.

The plunging neckline offers you to go crazy with layered pieces for your neck or you could wear statement earring like I chose to with collars popped inwards and a long layered army inspired-chain to bring attention to detail. You can  take this look from Day to Night and replace the boots with sky high stilettos.
As for the makeup the eyes I sported a pretty subdues look with grey and brown and wine lipstick JHave you noticed any change? What do you think guys?

Maxi Dress: FOREVER NEW Leather Jacket & Boots: Dad got it from Amsterdam (it's called Mademoiselle) ,Army inspired chain:Thrifted, Earrings: YOSHINE,Sunglasses & ring: BLUR and On my  nails :Maybelline's Colorshow in Black current.
Are you eared up for the upcoming giveaway?
Stay Chic!
XoxO


No comments:

Post a Comment