Tuesday 31 December 2013

X'mas Contest Announcement and Day 5 Holiday OOTD

Whilst everyone's been talking about how this year has treated them,I'm still stuck with a X'mas post!
Yes I'm awfully late! Nonetheless This has been a much awaited post probably and the most delayed one too.Btu I assure you I've a decent amount of explanation to do!My designs and styling project for Mumbai has finally come together and shall be out soon.I'm  going to venture into the plus size clothing and hence all the research hereafter shall be followed.
Coming back to our Blog ,I'd really like to thank all my readers for making it possible these six months have been sucha productive vent and the support I receive from you is something I cannot be thankful enough for.
TOI thank you all I've decided this X'mas contest that is going to be super fun.SO you've seen my HOliday out fit post and today will be the 5th one too.
SO all you have to do this for this contest is to take a leaf out of any of these % Holiday OOTD's and make it your own.We shall announce the winner on the styling aesthetics and how ell have you executed the look.There is always a bonus for having likes on your picture.


Contest rules are as below:
The contest is open to ladies above the age of 16 and valid only in India.
You should name your outfit and mention in 150 words on the look you've recreated from our Holiday OOTD.
Make sure you like us across various social platforms as Facebook , TwitterGoogle + and subscribe to us via Bloglovin :)

For all the looks you can click here : Look 1,Look 2,Look 3 & Look 4.


We've covered it all from dresses to sarees to shorts and you've a wide range to recreate the look.I hope you guys have fun with this contest and May the best entry win.
And what is up for grabs the pictures shall reveal it and yes I bake too ,though it's a super sad icing on this one! My new year resolution for baking is to learn better icing :P
















My dress is from Forever New, Shoes are thrifted and are such a last minute deal and of-course there had to be Ruby woo on my lips!
A Maybelline Hamper that includes the Glam Box , 5 Colorshow Nailpaints (not included in this picture) and Baby lip Balm to add on !
DISCLAIMER :
This is not a sponsored contest and all the costs have been borne by myself.
Winners shall be announced by the end of Jan .
Wishing you all a very Happy new year on behalf of entire team!
Stay Chic
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment