Monday 16 November 2015

The quintessential LBD

The post has been captured one of those days when I feel fancy frolicking in an itsy bitsy frock, so much that my strap actually tore off while i was shooting for this. Bahh! Such are life lessons! How are my lovely  rabdris doin? SO my MIA is known to pretty much everyone by now whose connected with on my page,no excuses.Just trying to work on a budget pretty line too.
As for the out fit here I'm wearing SoHo's two tiered dress here pairing it with my fishscale silver peep toes from well Tresmode. No Tresmode doesn't sponsor me they just happen to make pretty ones in my size !
As for my hair I had soo much fun getting crimped by the fabulous Sanky who has trimmed off 6 inches my hair but goes without notice so I guess it look well in the end. Oh and let's not forget to acknowledge the mirror aviators.






Let me know what do you think of my hair and out fit ,I really enjoyed shooting this post!
Thank you for reading and ooodles of jhappis and pappis to you!Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment