Sunday 28 January 2018

Valentine- A rendezvous with Self


Are you wondering what is my blospost's title too?
Being a propagator of self-love it would only seem wrong to me to wait for someone to come along to make myself loved again. Self Love today is propagated as one of the best selling product lines to anything and everything. What we fail to understand that it really extends to more than just the physical aspect of it. Yes, it the most textural and identifiable shade of our identity that makes our first impression. But there's always going to be more to it than the physical aspect.

I partnered up with Afamado for a special valentine's day look. And no I'm not going on a date but treat myself to a staycation (almost a hideout)












Now if you have that special someone I'm all for decking up for the date and head out of the city, whatever you may choose to do I have styled an option for you.The salmon blush dress is your go-to guide to the season's valentines color.The wrap dress clings perfectly to your body, and the flare sleeves only add to the drama.Flash a hint of cleavage with the beautiful neckline. You always need to drop a hint for that pendant he's been promising you.

I wore mine with Stardust earrings  and bar ring by Designer  "Thezie Savino"

along with heels from Intoto.I love how I can wear this comfortable look from day to night. What is your valentine day's plan,, let me know?



No comments:

Post a Comment