Friday 12 June 2015

PopSicle Lovin'


Yes it become a perpetual thing now where I always tell you how sorry I’m to have-not blogged. I missed writing and talking to you beautiful souls so much. Fret not your Fat Geek is back! And I’ve some great outfits put together, that you can order from me too !
 With the wrenching summer heat I put together this very fun outfit.An off shoulder top(cue*hides your flabby arms*) with support ,I don’t think it can get better than this .Even if you are afraid to wear cut-sleeves these styles are your absolute best friend for summer. As for the asymmetrical skirt you see, I just felt too dandy  to wear a black skirt to wear underneath hence draped my loud tropical scarf over my skirt.
Who would have thought I could actually wear this out. As for my feet these colour blocked beauties in block heels are my go-to because of it’s chunky heels(c/o.DONE BY NONE).To add the perfect hint of bling I had my gold hoops from Forever 21 along with the midi rings and watch from Aldo.
On my lips I’m wearing this matter cream I discovered from Miss Claire in shade 18 and added Rimmel’s Undressed right in between.







I've always toyed around with the idea in my head and thought designing is something I could be good at but wasn't sure how to get that ball rolling.


Also we’ve a new photographer on board-Saarang! Hope you like the edits, not too sure? Do let me know what love or hate on my Instagram Account Handle: Plumptopretty or you can tweet at @Golidarzi
You can Also place an order for the crop top with us ,we customise in all sizes.
See you next time

Stay Chic

xoxo

1 comment: