Sunday 16 October 2016

Of Versatility




Time and again everybody's favorite combination has been the covetable white shirt and denim.We saw Masaba sporting some on Day 3 at the AFW happening currently. They call it Classic, endlessly versatile and affordable. We have seen the runway's take on it and the Bollywood reel to real's life take on it.The white shirt was supposedly meant to be an undergarment, for many years really only the cuffs and collars were visible(and we are talking about a whole lot of the 1800s).
I don't really vouch for a particular piece to make me happy in the head, let alone a white shirt. But I absolutely admire how a simple button down could evocate you. For me white is just related to auspicious, comfort and freshness, whenever I adorn white I tend to feel it if not all the feelings at once!

Coming back to my post, I'm wearing a shirtdress (yup I will do a separate post dedicated to WHITE SHIRTS) and because I did not want to limit the possibility of wearing it just as a dress ,I paired it with my Dorothy Perkins Wide legged Bootcut Denims in a dark wash and of course my Tresmode Peeptoes I tend to pick up a ton of dresses from Colaba Causeway, it's literally my sacred space.
If you guys would like to know where to find such pieces, ping me or let me know I shall do a full-fledged piece.The dress needlessly to say can be worn on its own with bohemian tie up sandals or with shorts and gladiator flats.















The Mad Hair Scientist has made a three bun braided updo. You can follow him on Instagram for all the tips and tricks on doing it (@Mr.Evrus). We tried a fun eye color look with navy and turquoise eyeshadow from Sephora that I had been meaning to test out for a while. Now while the pigment of the trio is great the sparkle have major fallout and never show up if you blend them, so if you have this in your vanity make sure you add it to your lids at the end but before the foundation. And PAT!



The location is courtesy of Barista, thank you Mr.Arora for letting us shoot here!
Kharghar really needed its own due share of caffeine  with great chairs!


As I bring my blog post to an end I had like to say that each wearer gives it’s white shirt an whole individual identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment