Friday 28 October 2016

My Dhanteras Outfit in Collaboration with Aquamarine Jewellery


Dhanteras is the first day of the Indian Diwali and Nepalese Tihar Festival.  and is celebrated with much enthusiasm buying gold ,silver copper or for that matter even utensils.


I bought jewels from Aquamarine which will last me this festive season.
I paired my Navy Blue Dhakai Jamdani with a Free people top with with batik and clamp dye technique and has simple hand embroidered borders all over. The cut is absolutely lovely and I wore it over a saree to make myself comfortable eff! So not only my sari was traditional but was comfortable as heck.

My neckpiece is from AQUAMARINE and elaborate hairpiece and earring although in German silver are a thrift store find. Though Aquamarine doesn't need any introduction really with all the celebrity love, I'm very excited to tell you it has popped a new store in Delhi too! It is definitely my go to store for Fashionable Semiprecious jewellery like Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Pendants, Bracelets, Cuffs, Anklets, Scarfs, Pendant Sets, Mang Tikas, Bangles, Fashion Jewelry, and other latest accessories.

Here's what Aqu
amarine has to say for itself "Silver has always played second fiddle to Gold, the Indian woman prefers the yellow metal. Aquamarine brings about a revolution and convinces one to recognise the beauty of this lustrous white metal."

I picked these beauties from Aquamarine turner road store in Bandra and Colaba is next on my radar because of the beautiful store location and ambience.
How did you like my Outfit for dhanteras and what are you wearing,I'd love to see it! Snap it to me at GOLIDARZI .








The hair and photography is done by The Mad Hair Scientist A.K.A. Sanky Evrus.I shall you see you tomorrow in my Choti Diwali post!
Till then,
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment