Sunday 16 October 2016

Throwback thunder-Embroidered Denim Jacket

While there is no doubt about the fact that Denims are certainly a year-round trend, fall seems to be denim's biggest season. With this nip in the air, you want to pack up on something that you can easily layer and layer off with the transition in climate.

Like most of the fashion trends we've seen in the last few months, fall is bringing back some old favorites, and that goes for the denim category too. Some of the trends have such a throwback feel to them that you might actually be turned off at first.

So the second item that I’m currently covering from my trend throwback list today is Embroidered denim jackets. It’s just the right piece you want to slip in over your flared denim.(which I wrote about in my last piece, you might want to read it here.)
or over that cami dress you want to take from your shopping trip to your pub crawl.
I have hated this jacket for years for the embroidery and now when I spy this in my wardrobe I can’t seem to get over ,because of it’s very prominent presence on the ramp. Yes, this is my perfect love-hate relationship with the jacket.

The embroidered jackets, yes they are definitely here to stay this fall and yup the embroidery extends beyond jeans. The Fall 2016 runways had us believe that denim jackets can be fun, playful, and decorative in some way. If you are apprehensive about a permanently embroidered one do stock up on some fun pins, badges, and brooches to embellish them.












I wore an Old Navy dress that I wore to the last season of Lakme SS’16 with my Adidas Neo Hi-tops.My hair is obviously done by the TMHS in a peculiar cornrow braid on one side and waved on the other. Besides the very sporty feel of the outfit, I’ve added a blue-purple very mermaid-esque feel on my eyes and some Bodyshop lip & cheek tint on my lips and cheeks ofcourse!
I absolutely;y adore this skater dress because of the fit and the way it falls on my body because of the drape ability.

Already excited to share my next blog post with you,are you wearing any of these trends lately?

DO share with me on my facebook page or Instagram or Snapchat!
I would absolutely love to see and feature 'em.
Iw ill see you super soon in my next post!


Till Then ,
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment