Monday 15 May 2017

MAXI-mise

Hello my water chestnuts.


I have always levitated towards maxi -they are that on a piece of clothing Iw ill never get enough of. I love the fact that you can slip them and feel absolutely covered in terms of items in my wardrobe that are actually ready to wear. Yes we all style them in 100 more ways possible adding a belt remains a fav. to cinch in the waist then there's layering which can work for all season or just as a coverup for the beach. Today I play up with Calae's maxi dress and oh boy the halter neckline makes it perfect for the holiday I've been crooning about. I hope at least you snag this piece and wear it for your holidays. The piece doesn't need any belt and perfectly defines the waist, which I absolutely love. The straight fit of the maxi makes it extremely manageable. It's a 100 % polyester which makes it absolutely fuss free for this upcoming humid season. I love how Calae is considering the fact that curvy woman wants to feel sexy as well and are making clothes to adhere the idea. There's so much room for food too, haha! No wonder Maxis are my favorite pieces to stick to.

I paired mine with mustard block heels and danglers to complete my outfit and spent a whole day whirlwind at the sea face. Do you want to know the best part about this dress? It's on sale as we speak! You have to grab it, ladies








I absolutely flaunted my visible paunch which I'm sure you are used to by now. Let me know if you are styling the dress any different, I'd genuinely love to see your styles statement.
See you soon lovelies
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment