Tuesday 15 August 2017

My first Canary


On the occasion of our 71st Independence Day as I jot down my words for the new post-i've realized how I have come a long way from looking in a mirror and I couldn't accept the reflection to be able to stand up for myself to my reflection. I don't completely feel positive a cent percent of the times and it's only human to feel in this way. I bring to you the latest label you would want to brag about and solve your everyday woes to occasion wear at extremely affordable prices.







I'm back with my shoulder-baring top shenanigans -well it is a story that's not going anywhere this 2017.I have honestly have been loving this trend so much that most of my seasonal must haves are these unspoken heroes that cover my jiggly arms and let me add highlighter to my shoulders. Win-Win situation I say.

What I absolutely liked about Nubella is that it hasn't lost its identity for clothing with this new surge of labels that want to cater to us plus size ladies in India. I would also go to the extent of saying that even though we do have a whole range of e-tailers making clothes available for us not everything has been designed keeping in mind the body shapes and kinds of curves we ladies come in. Although we are not a fruit and we can wear whatever we want to! There is an extremely helpful guide that helps us choose our clothes.



I chose a fun yellow ruffled top with my favourite trend. I paired it with my denim from Dorothy perkins and peep toes from Done by none. I love how simply the top is the star of  the outfit and I really didn't have to accessorize at all. Also, I haven't ever thought of yellow being my color, but honestly you can call me a convert now and would definitely see me in more yellows! You can find a fine tuned curation on their website, also have I told you about their useful blogs.It's well-versed blog on your everyday problems.This is definitely becoming my got to brand.Hope you like the post,do let me know how would you pair this top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment