Sunday 22 October 2017

Floral Retroluxe

I have previously collaborated for a fun shoot with Nubella in a colour that you probably would never see me in.The beautiful colour and fit of the top is not something I find very easily in a top. Missed out on reading that blogpost, read them here.
Like dresses are my got to options tops and basics pieces which I might say are wardrobe staples are extremely hard to come in my size.
Nubella definitely makes some great ones-they have an entire line dedicated to different body shape type that one can literally build their wardrobe on. This season I partnered up again with Nubella but this time in a floral zone-yes floral are one of those trends that have become classics. And with the never-ending variations, it's absolutely amazing to see how season after season they keep reinventing themselves!








For this blog post I tried to imbibe my very vintage vibe given how bleached my hair is right now.
I shot the entire look in millennial pink meets flute dress meets Mumbai chic.Now you may ask yes you have heard the word millennial pink but what is it anyway.To describe it literally ahmm.. that’s the tricky part. It’s sort of a grapefruit shade of apricotty salmon.I like to date it back to watching one of my favorite Wes Anderson's movie Grand Budapest.If I was a character I would definitely dress up like this.
So coming back to the look I 'm wearing the Bonnie Tailored Shift dress with not a single drop of foundation/powder/concealer but just lipstick.Yes, you heard it! And complimenting it well with my INTOTO suede sandals and Tassel earrings by Kunst and a chic curly mop by Sanky Evrus.The dress not only fits like a dream but is so so comfortable ,the rayon fabric clings only onto the right places.The sleeve detailing and ruffled hem is, of course, my favorite things about the dress.You can buy them here.

Coming up next on the blog are more exciting stories, stay tuned!
Lovingly
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment