Sunday 3 December 2017

Happy Spaces With Vajor

As a creator, I often myself deriving inspiration around me to weave a story. I had kept this dress as a memoir 'cos it looked like something my grandmother would pass on to me and when I happen to visit maternal home I was more than happy to flutter it around.
So come Thanksgiving and I know we are not an American family but nevertheless, we wanted yet another reason to be thankful for everything we have had and things that were yet to step in our lives.
What is unique about the space is its beautiful sepia-toned lighting and cosy spaces that make you want to bundle up with a book and chai and not interact with anyone but yourself. I say pretty similar to what the dress does to me too-the beautiful hand block printed along with foil detailing is as bit comfortable as it is festive.
Enough room for that yum food on the table and realm with tassels and pockets,
the right amount of ruffles this dress will keep you more than engaged.
I'm wearing a size XXL which is a lil loose for me given its silhouette but honestly, the dress needs absolutely zero accessorizing and you guys know how big I am on maxis that need minimum styling-this is your go-to dress. Here's a glimpse of my family time sans the familia from the picture but I will definitely show you space around.













I will see you on my Instagram feed waiting for your suggestions and feedback for my next blog post, till then Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment