Thursday 14 December 2017

My Bacardi Weekender with Lastinch & a bunch of Right folks

There is a time for a lot of firsts in our lives.2017 definitely was one of them and one of a kind. Right from being featured in ELLE to wearing swimsuit publicly to attending NH7 to watch Cigarette after Sex (total legit goal if you ask me), I have experienced quite a few personal goals these years. Yes at 26 these are goals for, as frivolous as I may sound.
And if you haven't gathered thoughts around my hints already Yes this is a mere lowdown on what I did at NH7. I definitely planned on documenting all my looks and things I did there but in complete honesty, I was completely absorbed (or maybe feeling myself too much) in the vibe. I had not expected to enjoy so much as this was going to be my first-hand experience at well everything to do with Weekender.

Personally, I'm extremely big on planning. I really like my travel lines to be absolutely figured out in terms of logistics and stay options, I will always have a second option ready in the back of my head. So until Thursday night, we did not have a place to stay and well then Pransh happened. He owns a beautiful Duplex in Koregaon park which was enough for us eight people.

For all three days, I chose extremely basic outfits, something that I would be comfortable for the whole day.I even repeated my Goa outfit for the second look.
My emphasis was more towards the hair. Hence for my first day, I chose to go with an extreme disco trashy vibes for my hair and makeup. Sanky chose to give me a very textural wave for a soft and effortless appearance. The Partings vary from middle to deep off-centre positions, while lengths are pulled forward to sit loosely over the shoulders. Hair has a soft sheen rather than matte texture. My makeup was big spidey lashes with mauve eyeshadow, On my lips, I wore a sheen pink lip cream and kept my skin extremely glossy. The shirt is borrowed from Sanky's closet paired with a metallic cami from H & M and OLD NAVY shorts.


For my last day I was watching my favorite band Cigarette after sex  I chose to wear a comfy t-shirt dress by Lastinch with beautiful detailing in of course a punk way.
Youthful and playful, pigtails emerge on the streets of Seoul and Tokyo. Styles range from double plaits to bubble ponytails which are created using colored hair ties. I wore my extremely comfy trainers.For My makeup, I Underlined My eye literally With Turquoise.


Day 1
   






Day2   




Day 3










No comments:

Post a Comment