Friday 30 August 2013

Curves Ahead ( Part 1)

Good morning tweeples see am getting better at keeping promises here ,I’m up and about writing this post.

Plus size clothing is a general term given to clothing proportioned specifically for people around size 12 and up in U.S. "In the fashion industry, plus size is identified as sizes 12-24, super size as sizes 4X-6X and extended size as 7X and up."  Also called Outsize in some countries (predominantly British), this term has been losing favour since the 1990s. A related term for men's plus-size clothing is big and tall (a phrase also used as a trademark in some countries)
and time and again i have defined my social dilemma,honestly this blog was started to voice the “BIG Problems “literally translation into plus size problem.But with time and looking at every single aspiration to be a size 0 looking at my own sister I have to learn to embrace every body type as it.I’m not hating sizing just trying to broaden my perspective

You can check them below my social dilemma and here basics .
Forget what you've been told about dressing to flatter your figure. Every woman is different: from height to curves in different places, there's no one item of clothing that suits all women. The way clothes fit you is the crucial factor. I  have the new rules of plus-size style, including  must-have pieces. Starting this day a sun dress .

I chose this particular piece against all the rules specified. The critics bar you from you from wearing horizontal stripes,also donnt wear anything that's cuffed at the ankle(it'll make you look stout) but if you wear them tastefully It could do you wonders. Don't be afraid to go for clothing with colours and prints, as these things can make such a difference to all the classic pieces.










So yes you guessed it I did wear stripes only in horizontal &vertical floral red print along with ankle strappped sandals in white pairing up with a glossy black  slingbag .I had this nautical vibe that explains the curls the feline liner and the swimming pool.Extremely sorry for my horrid expressions I promise I shall work on them.
Dress: Thrifted (I got this for 350 bucks straight,hell yeah!)
Strappy Heels: Tresmode
Sling Bag: Youshine

Picture courtesy: Sanky Evrus
I'm trying all these new ideas not only to express myself but also to reach out to people who would relate to me without sizings being a problem.
I will see you soon in my next post till then
Stay Chic
XoXo
>

1 comment:

  1. Will check it out ,let me know if you want to collaborate!

    ReplyDelete