Tuesday 25 July 2017

Because Mother's know the best

Days when I absolutely nothing to wear I turn to my beloved abode of Maxis. I probably have a new add on every month. They are really my favorite and go to pieces in the wardrobe. I'm the kind of person when it comes to personal style that likes to flaunt a little skin here and there so when my mum got his maxi custom made I was like who is going to wear these curtains. Yes, those were my initial words to mum. Which is what mother dear took upon as a challenge and asked me to let her style this one post.

I share the most beautiful relation with my mother that shall have endless memories to each garment.We share a lot of our wardrobe 

"Shh! Trust me, pet
Mother knows best
Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there"
Recall these lines from one of the finest Disney movies yet?

So my mum had made me this button down shirt maxi, and after all the years of having it, I  asked my mum to finally take the task.I have literally dreaded to wear the dress for so long thinking of ways to style it.And out of nowhere, we thought the dress deserved a fair chance and well we kinda did it. This was shot in 15 minutes flat hair done expertly by Sanky in the driveway of course. Also if you know my bong mother she is big on flowers/plants everything real or fake - Which I completely endorse in this post.
I have so many exciting posts lined up, hope you are enjoying reading this and can take up some style inspirations for your everyday styles.
See you real soon XOxo ðŸ’‹













So here the pictures of a very quickly styled post by my mother in cue with the location and footwear which I absolutely love. I have come to become a loyal fan to Truffle shows they really do make extremely comfortable heels. Let me know what do you think of the post?






No comments:

Post a Comment