Wednesday 9 November 2016

Peaches & Sequins

Hello my  gorgeous devis,


I haven't got out of the whole festival vibe yet! This post has special, reason being you can actually pre-order this outfit from me. I came up with this concept of tulip pants combined with  palazzo style to be paired up with sequinned tunic which sums a perfectly for  festivities. One can accessorize it heavily or downplay it by just wearing statement earrings like I have.








For the post I'm wearing Victorian pearl chandelier earrings by Aquamarine and stiletto s are from Tresmode .My face is heavily and badly contoured  by myself, I'm learning really! I did not want to shy away from posting it but I'm practising I promise.
The Mad Hair Scientist gave me a sleek middle part and gave me a low neck textured pony to show the  back ,I personally think it helps you show your earrings so much better and even more the back designs. I had like you to the best judge of this outfit and if you like it ANYBODY can pre-order it their size.

Location Courtesy :Royal Tulip's Daily Affair.
Jewels By:Aquamarine,Turner Road ,Bandra.
Custom Couture :Neelakshi Singh


I will see you in my next post!
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment