Saturday 5 November 2016

The Lingering Spirit of LBD's

Hello cuties,
A little update on my personal life. I'm finally back to home base and working as a full-time blogger along with pursuing my hobby as an art curator to an amazing art gallery. It's the secret project that I've been working all his while now. This is the first time ever that Navi Mumbai has an art Gallery with some really interesting paintings and sculptures. If you are an artist that would love to display their work let m know, we can work things out here. For any further information feel free to mail me or  text me on 8879815146.

Coming back to the post I've done this really fun pairing perfect for your girls evening out. Yes! Do not experiment with this look on early date night(honestly later putting even kohl is fancy) - Yellow heels and double buns aren't too viable with your Bae really. If you do try ,let me know :P





I'm wearing this lovely hand-embroidered tunic dress that is a typically straight cut ,an elongated V-neck, and short sleeves. This silhouette is definitely one that you wouldn't find me adorning often. But this dress made it to my wardrobe 'cos it's intricate hand embroidery  and well pockets. It's wouldn't be crazy to say that I'm obsessed with dresses that come along pockets. The curls are done using a straightener by Sanky to give tousled waves to my hair and added to bun after braiding my bangs on the either side. The dress is by Lucky, a true blue American iconic brand.

For makeup, I've used burgundy as a base from my Coastal Scents palette and added Matt Hung and Matt Grey from The balm "Meet the Mattes" palette. I'm wearing lashes by Kryolan and the glue is the standard adhesive by DUO in black. On my lips I'm wearing a Rimmel Cream sheen formula lip colour in nude(can't recall the exact shade). My shoes are on this website we had like with the new surge of e-comm shopping Done By None which I absolutely loved. Sadly it doesn't do business anymore!
So this was my very casual boho look in one of my infinite LBD. How many do you guys own ,I know I can never get enough of them!
I will see you super soon in my next post, till then
XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment