Friday 28 April 2017

Summer Mellow

Hello my beautiful melons,

It's been a while since Is poke to you guys.Personally, for me, I haven't seen a seismic change in fashion this year. The biggest trend of cold shoulder and off-shoulder still ensues on this year.
The shoulder has been fashion’s erogenous zone of 2016 but, more importantly, it is clearly making the cut to 2017 as well.The glee of a cold-shoulder dress/top works better for any setting! It gives you more of an audacious than it feels: the shoulders don’t vellicate & the focus remains on your face rather than your body. I guess which what I really aim for not that I have shied away from dressing up my bulges ever. Cold shoulders are not only flirty and fun, but they also keep you cool on a warm summer day, which makes them a wardrobe essential.  This trend is not chasing away and honestly, works with every body type, hence I suggest you make the most of it!







Here 's an absolute fun shoot I did for LastInch's latest summer collection launch. The dress 's print is a beautiful tie and dye technique. The love for combining modern pieces with Hollywood vintage inspired hair isn't going anywhere-anytime soon. Sanky has given me a hip yet very 60smod bouffant hair.I went sans any accessories and paired it with strappy pointy flats.


No comments:

Post a Comment