Monday 15 July 2013

Arabic fashioned smokey Eotd


 

Noon my mushies,


So I stumbled upon this post in my draft of another blog that well never got to see the sunlight.Blogging did not come to me naturally ,I really was afraid about posting any looks,how badly criticism would hurt my self esteem.So well I always decided against it.But with all the love and amazing responses I have got now I totally am looking forward to any positive criticism(oh well negative is welcome too).
This post is very random while playing dress up .Oh yes I'm wearing a sequin faux fur pea-coat that I never really get to wear in the Mumbai weather except this one Valentines!

The pctures are pretty self explanatory and pretty brief as I have listed each step.
Products used:
  • Maybelline BB cream(I remember they had just launched it and I was so elated to try it)
  • Faces Brow powder and wax
  • Lakme jewel Eyliner in onyx
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  • Maybelline gel liner inblack
  • Giordiano cream Bronzer in a stick from Oriflame
  • L'oreal Mineral Kohl liner in Black 
  • and a faux MAC pallette 
























 Back then my hair was just cut in a asymmetrical bob,so all I did was curled it away from my face.








 A close up in the sun light.


I really hope you like it.See you real soon in the next post.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment