Wednesday 12 June 2013

Arabesque grey blue smokey Eyes!

Hellow my beautiful ladies,

Here's a very picture heavy post ,doing a very Arab-esque smokey eyes today.
I'm using two unusual colours grey and blue combination.
 Instead of using my usual mettali-glow primer I'm using Nyx Jumbo Pencil in milk as a base for the colours to show up better.

It need not be very even.So get messy and smudge!


Add a wash white eyeshadow(matte/metallic)whatever you prefer. 
Next adding  a nude shade that is lighter than your skintone under your browbone.


Next start adding a grey eyeshadow in the middle gently blending it outward and building up the shade.Lighter colours take time to show up.



Next add Blue to your outer corners and limiting it there.You'll have some major fallouts here.


Keep blending the shade merging them slowly till you achieve the result you want.



Once you are satisfied with the way your shadows look cleanup the excess ,giving the corners a  sharper edge.


This is what it should look like at this point sans the eyeliner and kohl.

Carefully add a white liner on your waterline .


  Draw an extended winged liner.drawing two flicks towards the outer corner and joining them.


Next extend the liner to your lashline. I prefer doing with the same liquid liner,you can use a pencil liner too.


Here I have joined the liner at inner corner,another option would be to leave the liner open-edged like this.

Next I cut up a pair of fake lashes in half and with the help of lash  glue add to the outer corner to give that extended  feline look.
Oh lashes do make a difference if your are wondering.

Notice how heavy my lashes look.The correct lashes can make all the difference 


 Your eyes are done!Pair them up with cotton candy.Take your Pick!


Here's how it turned out on me.



I hope you enjoyed the look.If you decide to try,I had love to see.

Stay Tuned for my next post.
Till then XOXO.





No comments:

Post a Comment